This is a unique and special biking tour of western Ireland. Here’s why…
While most biking tours go from place A to B on day one and place B to C on day two, etc, our tour includes a comfortable bus with seats for all and the ability to transport our bikes wherever we wish. This will allow us to:
- Take day trips via bus to the best biking sites – no need to bike there.
- Remain in one town for several evenings. Enjoy the food, pubs, music and just relax.
- Provide flexibility in the number of miles ridden each day by each individual – you may wish to skip a day or only ride 10 miles. Click here for details about our plans.
In addition, this tour will:
- Stay in reasonably priced and very friendly B&Bs.
- Provide access to the best traditional Irish music in pubs close to our B&Bs. (We have contacts.)
- Be limited to 15 riders.
- Include only the price of breakfast allowing spontaneity and freedom in choosing lunch and dinner. (We will make recommendations for those who wish to dine with the group.)
The price includes:
Bikes, transfers, 8 nights Accommodation (B&B’s), private bus, tour guide, ferry tickets, all breakfasts, itineraries & route maps, cell phones, dinner on the first day.
For more information please visit;